Art Camp Program
Summer Day Camp 2020
* Every summer we try to group our camp weeks with the same age children. However, there is a possibility that there will be a mixed age group. The groups are formed on the first come first served bases.
* The Summer Day Camp Program designed in such a way, that ALL the campers, regardless of age, would have a field trips in the morning session on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and a studio time in the afternoons.
On the days that we stay in the studio in the morning session, we offer a variaty of demos so campers can learn a specific painting technique. Also, campers will be creating drawing and painting of their own subjects choice under the individual instructions.
In the afternoon session, after lunch, we offer an array of different art & crafts projects for campers to choose from.
Because our instructions are given to each student on individual bases, ALL campers successfully learn and complete their art projects.
* NOTE: The art projects are age appropriate and will vary based on the age group that signed-in for each week. Also we are taking in the consideration the camper's choice of art project.
Summer Weeklong Sleep-away Camp 2020
Please see menu for "Sleep-away camp".
Here are some highlights:
* This is ALL INCLUSIVE "boutique-like" sleep-away camp that offers one week of fun and structured art & craft program for kids that emphasizes creativity, friendship and a feeling of family. It is designed to give campers (7-15yr. old) a taste of the ultimate sleep-away camp experience with an artistic flare! It's an escape to create amazing art, discover nature through an artistic eye and have a BIG FUN.
* Campers receive the optimal care and attention during our camp session, which is possible with our 1 to 3 staff to camper ratio. Camp space is limited to only 6 kids per camp session.
* We provide all fresh homemade meals by our head chef Gregory, who received rave reviews from all our previous campers and parents. Some days we will take a longer trip to Yosemite for Plein Air painting, then lunch will be provided on location.
* Weeklong Sleep-Away Camp operates Sunday through Friday (6 days & 5 nights).
For more information call (650) 363-6181 or email