Art Camp Program
Summer Day Camp (2017)
* Every summer we try to group our camp weeks with the same age children. However, there is a possibility that there will be a mixed age group. The groups are formed on the first come first served bases.
* The Summer Day Camp Program designed in such a way, that ALL the campers, regardless of age, would have a field trips in the morning session on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and a studio time in the afternoons.
On the days that we stay in the studio in the morning session, we offer a variaty of demos so campers can learn a specific painting technique. Also, campers will be creating drawing and painting of their own subjects choice under the individual instructions.
In the afternoon session, after lunch, we offer an array of different art & crafts projects for campers to choose from.
Because our instructions are given to each student on individual bases, ALL campers successfully learn and complete their art projects.
Summer Sleep-away Camp (2017)
* Please see menu for "Sleep-away camp".
Here are some highlights:
* One Week Overnight Camp is designed to give campers a taste of the ultimate sleep-away camp experience with an artistic flare! It is an escape to create amazing art and have BIG FUN.
* Kids will enjoy the outdoors adventure with Plein Air painting, enhance their creativity and nature hikes to explore
Great Sierra surroundings, as well as make memories, begin lifelong friendships, build confidence and have great time.
* We provide all the meals - fresh homemade food by our head chef Gregory, who received rave reviews from our all
* Some days we will take a longer trip to Yosemite for Plein Air painting. Lunch will be provided on location.
Please call studio for more information (650) 363-6181 or email
* NOTE: The art projects are age appropriate and will vary based on the age group that signed-in for each week. Also we are taking in the consideration the camper's choice of art project.