Summer Camp (2016)
1. Please REGISTER ON-LINE NOW for initial registration
Summer Day Camp Registration on-line 2016 (New Window)
2. Please download & print FULL REGISTRATION FORM (.pdf) and send to the studio with $100 deposit per child/per week in order for us to hold your child's place in our camp.
FULL REGISTRATION FORM.pdf
- **NEWS** Last year we introduced a new summer program "sleep-away camp at Yosemite" for one week. And by a popular demand we are extending this program to three weeks this year! Please contact us for more information.
- Every summer we try to group our camp weeks with the same age children. However, there is a possibility that there will be a mixed age group. The groups are formed on the first-come first-served bases.
- The summer day camp program designed in such a way, that ALL the students, regardless of age, would have field trips twice a week in the morning session and a studio time in the afternoons. Because our instructions are given to each student on individual bases, ALL students successfully learn and complete their art projects.
- The art projects are age appropriate and will vary based on the age group that signed-in for each week. We offer a menu of art/craft projects in the afternoon session, and children choose what they want to do.
The studio provides ALL art materials, field easels, snacks and drinks.
For "Full-Day" students, please pack lunch for your child.